—Continuation of my response to Michael’s FDK –

She playing for the prom night cliché?
Well, she never had a prom night to remember, so…

Ooooh! I found a new home for the comma from earlier!
oops! blush Thanks. Fixed. /I also fixed the capitalization error/

Oooooooh! Lois has been a naaaaaughty girl and he’s here to arrest her. /Once more ER has forgotten on which boards this story resides/
Although, that could be a fun aside story… /drifts into her imagination/

That would be awkward. Her getting preggers with the imposter’s child.
CLARK: I don’t understand why Clark Jr doesn’t have powers and yet all our other kids do, Lois.
LOIS: Me, either, Clark, unless you once sent me an imposter-gram. lol
CLARK: [Linked Image] You… you’d… you of all people would be able to tell us apart, wouldn’t you?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

He does realize that ‘read’ means speak them out loud to the perps, right? Poor guy, his blood flow’s being hindered again and his brain’s missing out.
He’s a literalist, don’t you know? And he was going for ‘gentleman’ not blood rushing south.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by WC 215
You won’t be just a moment, right?”
won’t?
Yes, ‘won’t’ because he’ll have to take longer than a moment to change because he couldn’t possibly have his tuxedo hiding in his pocket… so, he’ll probably have to fly back to his apartment and… fine! I made it more linguistically friendly.

He could show up as naked Superman, Clark, and Jordan Elliot and see who Lois picks.
LOIS: /confused/
LOIS: I’m sorry, gentleman. Can you do the parade again, only slower? I need time to decide.

Originally Posted by ER
“We’ve got all night, Clark,” Lois interrupted, letting go of his arm and stepping away. “You may have this dance, Mayson.”
ER: /can’t believe Lois would be gracious to anyone, let alone Mayson Drake/
Lois must be sure of Clark’s love. laugh

Solicitation. Theft. Illegal entering of buildings. Marriage fraud. Assault.
Lois was never arrested for Marriage Fraud and the other charges never made it to trial.

He whisks her away before the cops show up?
He makes a good ‘get-away-man’. peep

That’s…different. Also, when he held her earlier, shouldn’t he have noticed?
Her dress comes with a matching cloak, which she was wearing at the time. He teased her that it was a ‘cape’. wink

/hmmm/ That’s an odd place for a scar.
There’s a good spot for a scar?

Originally Posted by Michael
Time to switch dance partners.
ER: /shocked that EW would leave us at this spot, perhaps it’s time to call Superman for some “help”/
Either that or Michael thought I meant that Clark was giving up Lois for Mayson after this dance, but I doubt that’s what you meant. wink

Thanks for the comments, Michael, and for continuing to bring me smiles and inspire me to keep writing. I promise to get to the end of this Book at some point.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.