-- Continuation of response to Darth Michael’s FDK --
Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by WC 213
Lois shrugged. “That wasn’t clear in the dream. Some radical anti-government group back on Krypton, I gather.”
NOR: /waves from the future/
While EW may have making an obvious reference to Nor and his cronies, neither Lois nor Clark knows anything about NK, so Kal-El was battling some unknown factor in Lois’s dream.
LOIS: Duh! He flew off and didn’t take me with him, so how would I know what kind of force he was dealing with.

Let’s see…what else did he ‘forget’ to tell her? Superman. Virgin. Curse. Cat knowing. Lex. Alternate dimensions. Time travel. Did I forget something?
EW: [Linked Image]
LOIS: Yeah! What else?

Originally Posted by Michael
Did any other Kryptonians make out alive?
‘it’ missing?
CHING: No, we NK’s prefer to make out dead.
EW: Ooops. Thanks. Fixed.

Some time later…
LOIS: “I meant it was so fast. Can you do it slower?”
CLARK: /doesn’t understand how Lois could find 3 hours ‘slow’/
Well, if he satisfies, that’s all that matters, right?

Originally Posted by ER
His jaw dropped a fraction of an inch. Slower? “I’m not interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge, Lois.”
But it’s such a nice piece of workmanship!
It is, isn’t it?! That’s why so many people keep trying to sell it to unsuspecting suckers.

Originally Posted by ER
“The answer is ‘no’ unless you’ll allow me to watch you change,” he replied. “Slowly.”
ER: /feels as if this would make a fair trade/
Clark really should watch out or one of these days Lois is going to take him up on one of these offers he makes. Oh, wait, she did with the spin-thingy. My bad.

Originally Posted by ER
That’s right, Lois. No double standard allowed here.
LOIS: 66!
That’s the right one!

Actually, there’s quite a lot of people who change in the same room where they sleep, spend their waking hours and also use the facilities.
LEX: /wave/
KYLE: /wave/
NIGEL: <dead, right?>
MRS. COX: <witness protection?>
MIRANDA: <dead>
TONI: <dead>
Dr. BAINES: <dead>
Hmm…okay not so many people after all…
Nigel and Dr. Baines are dead. Toni was alive the last time Cat went to interview her. I’ll have to double check to see if she was knocked off after that. It’s been a long story. blush Mrs. Cox is in “protective custody” not “witness protection”. They’re smart enough not to let her out on her own recognizance.

Really?
LOIS: /marks failing grade on paper/
But he does do it a couple of lines later.
LOIS: /changes grade to B- for delay in sweeping her off her feet./

Oooh! He found a new way to get out of an intimate situation with Lois!
LOIS: /on telephone later/ Hello, Smallville Bat Company? Do you have any of those green spiked bats left?

Maybe Lois could be there, too, wearing a silk kimono and hanging off Superman’s arm during the deposition, just to make sure Mayson understood that he was taken?
MASYON: Good, that means Clark is available…
LOIS: Ooops. That backfired on us, didn’t it?

Yes. Such discourse will certainly help raise Superman’s standing in Mayson’s eyes. Also, he’s trying to distract his girlfriend from what he’s going to do with his female associate.
MAYSON: Superman’s such a cad.

Also, won’t she be cranky if she only gets 45 minutes of sleep that night?
DP STAFF: Strange, Lois has been really nice today, despite the dark circles under her eyes. Hmmm.

Across the city?
Well, I don’t have them ALL the way across the city from one another, since they always seem to be walking over to each other’s apartments. Only about 10 city blocks. Anyway, if he can hear a call for help across the city, why couldn’t he hear his own alarm clock?

But audacity would, I’m guessing.
We are talking about chicken-feet Alt-Clark here, you realize.

The first one would be more like lead to Lois’s Kryptonite. And the second one, well, poor thing, she’ll never get a win that way.
You mean, Lois would use Kryptonite against Clark to have her way with him? She hasn’t reached the desperate stage yet.
DAN: Call me when she gets there!

GRAVITY: /For some reason, Gravity is upset that Lois is making Clark want to float/
huh

Actually, does that mean he’d be allowed to do those sorts of things with other women, too?
LOIS: No.
EW: No.
CLARK: Actually, it’s quiet safe for me to do those things with other women. I just don’t to.
LOIS: /telephone/ Hello, Smallville Bat Company? Could you up my order to 2 bats, please?

Also, Lois accepted this way too happily. Something’s afoot.
Wow, it’s almost as if you’ve read the beginning of Part 214 before it was posted! wink Nah. EW’s getting predictable again. /sighs/ Need to come up with another fun twist. [Linked Image]

Thanks for the giggles!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.