Hi, Christina, thanks for commenting.

Sounds like they're slowly moving forward on the intimate front. In the meantime, Lois STILL believes he arrived on Earth (AN Earth) as an adult and not a mere babe. I did think that her dream was kind of cognitively similar to the NK arc (at least at the end). While she has no residual memory from the NKers arriving, I'm guessing the loss of Superman to war is universal.
There may have been some allusions to the NK arc in this part, but they were purely on my side not the characters. wink Neither of them have any memory nor any knowledge of the NKers.

Lois was trying to rationalize Clark's reason for leaving Rach-El without having all the facts. Since he's so brave and strong (as Superman), perhaps he was leaving for war or mandatory selective service (a logical reason -- in her opinion -- for any young man to become intimate with a woman before leaving for a non-specific time). Krypton is a completely different planet where people fly, therefore Lois's fantasy rationalizations don't have to actually be... rational.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.