Lois shrugged. “That wasn’t clear in the dream. Some radical anti-government group back on Krypton, I gather.”
NOR: [Linked Image]

Clark sighed, rubbing his eyes. Apparently, he hadn’t told Lois. The Kents, Padre Carlos, and Cat all knew, didn’t they? How could he have forgotten to tell Lois?
Let’s see…what else did he ‘forget’ to tell her? Superman. Virgin. Curse. Cat knowing. Lex. Alternate dimensions. Time travel. Did I forget something?

Did any other Kryptonians make out alive?
‘it’ missing?

“I meant it was so fast. Can you do it slower?
Some time later…
LOIS: “I meant it was so fast. Can you do it slower?”
CLARK: blush

His jaw dropped a fraction of an inch. Slower? “I’m not interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge, Lois.”
But it’s such a nice piece of workmanship!

“The answer is ‘no’ unless you’ll allow me to watch you change,” he replied. “Slowly.”
[Linked Image]

That’s right, Lois. No double standard allowed here.
LOIS: 66!

“Don’t most people change in a bedroom or a bathroom, not a living room, Chuck?” Lois countered, not answering his question.
Actually, there’s quite a lot of people who change in the same room where they sleep, spend their waking hours and also use the facilities.
LEX: wave
KYLE: wave
NIGEL: <dead, right?>
MRS. COX: <witness protection?>
MIRANDA: <dead>
TONI: <dead>
Dr. BAINES: <dead>
Hmm…okay not so many people after all…

He felt tempted to sweep her off her feet and carry her into the bedroom, but that action implied more intimacy than he was ready to give.
Really?
LOIS: /marks failing grade on paper/

“Do you want to stay?” she asked.

Yes and no. “I have to get up early. I have a date with Mayson Drake.”
Oooh! He found a new way to get out of an intimate situation with Lois!

“No,” he replied, setting his hands on her shoulders. She didn’t. “Superman has to be there. Clark Kent wants to spend the night with his girlfriend.”
Maybe Lois could be there, too, wearing a silk kimono and hanging off Superman’s arm during the deposition, just to make sure Mayson understood that he was taken?
MASYON: Good, that means Clark is available…

“Superman will tell Mayson that Clark spent the night with Lois,” he said, scooping her up into his arms and carrying her into the bedroom.
Yes. Such discourse will certainly help raise Superman’s standing in Mayson’s eyes. Also, he’s trying to distract his girlfriend from what he’s going to do with his female associate.

He took hold of her finger and placed a light kiss on its tip. “Lois, may I sleep over?”

She smiled, wrapping her arms back around his neck. “We’ll see.”

“See what?”

“If you sleep,” she whispered against his lips.
shock Also, won’t she be cranky if she only gets 45 minutes of sleep that night?

Although, he could have done without the sound of his alarm clock ringing non-stop at his apartment without anyone there to turn it off.
rotflol Across the city?

“Flattery won’t get you to second base, Clark,” Lois responded against his chest.
But audacity would, I’m guessing.

He bet it would. Flattery was Lois’s Kryptonite. Luckily for both of them, Clark was enough of a gentleman not to say so aloud or to use it against her.
The first one would be more like lead to Lois’s Kryptonite. And the second one, well, poor thing, she’ll never get a win that way.

He wasn’t sure about that. What she was doing felt as if it might break Newton’s law.
GRAVITY: [Linked Image]

“I mean, Clark, this doesn’t break your vow, does it?” she asked, placing another kiss on his clavicle.

“Oh.” He swallowed his heart back down into his chest. “No.”
Actually, does that mean he’d be allowed to do those sorts of things with other women, too?

Lois rotated her position slightly and suddenly his hand at her waist slid onto her stomach and under her shirt. He was touching the bare skin of her belly.
shock

Also, Lois accepted this way too happily. Something’s afoot.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.