Darth Michael: Thank you so much for commenting on my story, Michael (and the cheery smilies). Sorry, I didn't respond sooner (or post the next part). I was trying to get out of bed all weekend; so I'm running behind again. I'm starting to feel as if Anti-K is using me a test dummy for her next torture scene for Clark. Just as soon as I feel it can't get worse, it does.

Is she spending the night?
Yes.
LOIS: I hope so! I did change into my jammies.

Or did she figure out that a red boots and briefs and an S painted on her chest might finally do trick?
[Linked Image]

Ah, I see. ‘Kyle Griffin’, huh?
I did apologize for skipping The Source!... okay, after the fact.

LOIS: It’s not my fault that he escaped from prison after someone sent him a cake with a saw baked into it.
KYLE: There was a saw in it? I just used the piece of concrete to smash in the door…
lol

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by WC 210
It was bad enough when one psychopath had it in for her, but add in a second…
…it’s Tuesday?
Wednesday actually… Oh, you meant in the story… uh…

ARI: …and I must say that I believe Mr. Griffin shows wonderful progress in his effort to resume a normal life. If you check out the letters he has written to Ms. Lane over there, emphasize how determined he is to no longer repress his negative emotions, instead expressing them in a healthy and orderly fashion.
GRIFFEN: I positively know that Ms. Lane will die!

That only goaded Lois into recalling her real reason for asking to spend the night at Clark’s apartment.
Her apartment is being fumigated by Griffin Inc?
Not yet.

ER: /After all this time together FDKing, Darth Michael surprised that we’ve started thinking alike /points to previous remark/
/bats eyelashes innocently./

She ran her fingers down the sides of his chest as he shifted her position so that she was lying down on his couch with him on top.
That’s an…unfortunate position?
Unfortunate for who?

LOIS: Unfortunate that he is making out with me?
ER: No, unfortunate that he’s on top. Unfortunate that he can jump up and escape if things get too heated up.
clap No wonder Lois likes it on top!

“Do you know what seeing you with my family’s crest on your chest does to me?” he continued when she hadn’t vocally responded.
I’m sure she can feel it.
/coughing/ Gfic.
LOIS: So, no. I don’t *feel* anything.
CLARK: /later to Carlos/: It’s really weird, Padre. It was like I was kissing my sister…
Just kidding.

CLARK: Now, were did I leave that golden leash Dad packed into my space capsule…
[Linked Image]

RALPH: What? I hear women like it when men wear it.
CLARK: /sick/
Yes, WOMEN like it. Clark’s not a woman.
LOIS: Certainly not!

“I didn’t mean anything by it,” she said, grabbing the hem of her nightshirt. “I’ll just…”
ER: /[Linked Image] over yonder to no avail./
Well, you know how I like to tease...

ER: /you’re evil/
EW: Why thank you. [Linked Image]

He seems fast?
Was there was some question about “faster than a speeding bullet”?

THE ORDINARY MAN: /can’t believe how many women he’s lost to this guy/
Well, you’ve got to recall that Clark has two weaknesses: Kryptonite and Lois. (Lois naked would be = to Kryptonite)
LOIS: I think the EW means Red Kryptonite.
CLARK: No, absolutely not, Lois. You don’t make me apathetic at all.
LOIS: I mean out of control.
CLARK: Oh, that. Yeah, she does.

Ooooooh! I know! I know! /draws elongated circle on the floor/ Also, she might not be nude. She might still be wearing panties. Black ones. With lace.
It makes him so nervous that he pees?

How could she be standing so calmly and nakedly in his living room?
/points at her being Lois Lane/
That’s true. She’s seen her naked body for years now and is quite used to it.

Grudgingly, he forced the muscles around his eyes to relax and open. “You’re… you’re…” His jaw fell open.

“Wearing a tank top and shorts? Yes,” she replied.
ER: /hates EW first act and heads over yonder in hopes Sue S. has posted the next part of ANY of her WIPs./
[Linked Image]

FDK-FDK TBC.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.