[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Lois checked how she looked in Clark’s bathroom mirror one last time. Glancing down at her plaid knee-length Superman nightshirt, she was beginning to feel as if she had chosen the wrong pajamas for the occasion. She took a deep breath and exhaled.

She could do this.
[Linked Image] Is she spending the night? Or did she figure out that a red boots and briefs and an S painted on her chest might finally do trick?

“I want to thank you again for letting me stay the night,” she said. “Since you told me that Kyle Griffin was up for parole, I just haven’t felt like being alone.”
Ah, I see. ‘Kyle Griffin’, huh? [Linked Image]
LOIS: It’s not my fault that he escaped from prison after someone sent him a cake with a saw baked into it.
KYLE: There was a saw in it? I just used the piece of concrete to smash in the door…

It was bad enough when one psychopath had it in for her, but add in a second…
…it’s Tuesday?

“Showing up to his parole hearing – and I still cannot believe that I wasn’t alerted – is just what I need to put those demons in their proper place.”
ARI: …and I must say that I believe Mr. Griffin shows wonderful progress in his effort to resume a normal life. If you check out the letters he has written to Ms. Lane over there, emphasize how determined he is to no longer repress his negative emotions, instead expressing them in a healthy and orderly fashion.

That only goaded Lois into recalling her real reason for asking to spend the night at Clark’s apartment.
Her apartment is being fumigated by Griffin Inc?

“I spoke to the parole board. Guess who was in charge of Kyle Griffin’s pysch evaluation this past summer,” he went on.

“Who?” Lois asked.

“Arianna Carlin.”
jawdrop /points to previous remark/

“There is no try with you, Lois, only do,” he replied.
YODA: [Linked Image]

She ran her fingers down the sides of his chest as he shifted her position so that she was lying down on his couch with him on top.
That’s an…unfortunate position?
LOIS: Unfortunate that he is making out with me?
ER: No, unfortunate that he’s on top. Unfortunate that he can jump up and escape if things get too heated up.

“Do you know what seeing you with my family’s crest on your chest does to me?” he continued when she hadn’t vocally responded.
I’m sure she can feel it.
CLARK: Now, were did I leave that golden leash Dad packed into my space capsule…

not to mention both women and men, wearing his family’s crest.
rotflol
RALPH: What? I hear women like it when men wear it.
CLARK: sick

Lois scooted out from under Clark, landing with a thud on the floor.
Uh oh?

“I didn’t mean anything by it,” she said, grabbing the hem of her nightshirt. “I’ll just…”
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

“No!”

“It’s okay,” she reassured him, pulling it over her head.
evil

Clark heard the nightshirt fall to the ground.

“No, it’s not,” he replied from where he was standing in his kitchen.
He seems fast?

He had placed both hands over his eyes.
rotflol
THE ORDINARY MAN: [Linked Image]

but he also knew what his resistance level would be should he actually see – live and in person – a naked Lois Lane in his apartment.
Ooooooh! I know! I know! /draws elongated circle on the floor/ Also, she might not be nude. She might still be wearing panties. Black ones. With lace.

He was ever so glad that he chose the sweatpants to sleep in tonight, instead of his usual sleep shorts.
evil

How could she be standing so calmly and nakedly in his living room?
/points at her being Lois Lane/

“Chuck, put down your hands.”

[…]

“Lois, I… I… can’t.”

“You can.”

Hesitantly, he dropped his hands, but his eyes remained firmly shut.
clap

Grudgingly, he forced the muscles around his eyes to relax and open. “You’re… you’re…” His jaw fell open.

“Wearing a tank top and shorts? Yes,” she replied.
razz /heads over yonder/

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.