Another great chapter! This is a story I eagerly await each update! I'd also never guess this was your first long story. Like LMA said, great premise, and the story flows so well with its pacing and its A and B plots. clap

Mike M wrote:
I actually have always wondered why Lois or Clark for that matter would not keep a sheet of lead foil on their persons for cases just like this. I believe I have read one other story that had something like this but it was long enough ago that I don't remember what it was.

Are you thinking of A Question of Trust by Raconteur? Clark carries lead foil in that story.

I'm also surprised lead foil doesn't make more of an appearance in fanfiction. And in this story, since it's Lois who carries it, my first thought was how thoughtful of her to protect Clark. Nice to see proactive Lois using something new instead of relying only on her martial arts training.

Love the discussion about fictional physics. If something regarding science doesn't make sense to me in a story, I give the author the benefit of the doubt, figuring it makes sense in the universe of the story. lol

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly