Originally Posted by Mike M
I did love Lois' comment "Why do you think it takes me so long to get through customs?". Customs would be the least of her worries, the TSA security checks now...

Hahaha, yeah. I haven't flown internationally since 2000, but even the domestic flight security is a lot tighter than it used to be here in Oz. Good thing these stories are set in the 90s...

Originally Posted by Mike M
Might be but it seems often a coat of lead paint, which would probably be less than the density of lead foil, can stop Clark's x-ray vision so I don't know how much it would take. We also do not know the level of radiation that Kryptonite puts out it might be a very small level that is just deadly to Kryptonians. Since all of this is made up arguing physics while discussing issues regarding a man who can fly might be considered a bit absurd...

The physics of it interests me, but you're right lol.

To be honest, this story has been the product of being home all day with two toddlers and watching too many crime shows. I love my girls but looking after two kids under the age of 4 isn't exactly mentally stimulating- though it is exhausting!

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg