I like the new preview as it shows us what some of the plot will be. It explains a bit more of Bruce's anger with Superman and shows Jeremy Irons as Alfred's voice of reason in his despair. I'm glad that the destruction of Metropolis isn't being discounted or ignored.

I don't quite understand this Lex. Literally. Is he mumbling on purpose? He appears to be a creepy rich teenager type with too much power (i.e. wealth), who enjoys hurting others because he has nothing better to do. I can't take this character seriously; although, those are usually the ones who are the most dangerous. The ones you want to laugh and roll your eyes at for being so ridiculous that you can't believe anyone would take them seriously, who usually end up with the huge cult following (stress on CULT).

Did I mishear/misread or did the note that Bruce held say something about Superman being responsible for the death of Bruce's family? Did THIS Bruce Wayne have a wife and the daughter (he seems to be holding in the flashback of the destruction of Metropolis) who died? Is this the catalyst for him to become (or become again after retirement) Batman?

Nice to see Holly Hunter again. She makes a good smarmy pundit.

Let's hope there's more to Lois's character than what they showed in the preview, which seemed to be as Clark's girlfriend. /cue eye rolls/

And I got all that from one viewing of the preview. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.