Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I love how you worked through Henderson's thought process as he goes through the evidence. Yes, there was plenty lacking in this case, especially the body.

Henderson's joy at realizing he figured out Clark's secret before Lois did was delightful. He knew it was wrong to be so gleeful at such a somber moment, but it was too difficult to resist! clap

Yes, losing Clark and yet knowing he's not dead, but nor can be revived easily, must be very frustrating.

You did an excellent job of keeping a story with such dark beginnings lighthearted throughout. Very enjoyable.

Thank you, Virginia! wave

I'm glad you liked it. It was a lot of fun to do this one - it's unlike anything else I've really done, in the fact that it's written from the POV of a rather minor (though loved in fanfic) character.

I love that you loved his glee at knowing he's "one-upped" Lois. Truthfully, I almost took it out after writing it, not knowing if it felt appropriate, but I couldn't resist keeping it in. I think it needed that lighter note.

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon