Originally Posted by LMA
Exactly what makes Clark so special:

I want to fix all the broken pieces of her heart, to mend all the hurts she carries within the privacy of her soul. I want to right all the things that are wrong in her world.

I want to be her world.

She's already my universe.

Thank you again! I also love the deep connection they find. They are so alike - both feeling alien to the world they live in, both seeking the one who can see who they truly are. It makes the relationship really beautiful.
notworthy thud love To be loved like this. Wow. My WAFF-meter is off the charts smile.

Probably my favorite part about Lois and Clark's relationship is the connection they find. How they both really have never been able to be themselves--always hiding, in some form or another--from others. The fact that they find in each other a way to unlock themselves, better themselves, is so beautiful. So moving. That is so much why I think Clark is drawn to Lois immediately. He senses how she is hiding, how there is so much 'underneath', can relate to that, and knows how similar they really are.

I think it's everyone's dream to find the person they are meant to be with. Their journey--Lois and Clark's--is so much sweeter because of the long road it took to find one another.

You picked up on their love so well throughout this piece. How intimately Clark knows Lois. How deeply Clark loves Lois. How life-changing meeting Lois was for him.

Completely beautiful. Amazing clap
Laura

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon