I like the way that you are exploring both the relationship and the investigation fully. Sometimes one gets the short end of the stick at the expense of the other.

Thanks MikeM smile I"m trying to keep it balanced. This story originally had a very, very long preamble which I decided to dispense with simply because it took way too long to get to the A-plot. I thought dropping the preamble would make for a stronger story, and I still think I was right to get rid of it (although it pained me to scrap that much hard work).

Ha! Superman travelling in Fiat Panda... You've just made my day laugh

Haha, yeah. I tried to come up with the most ridiculously small car I could think of to stuff Clark in with those broad shoulders of his. I know very few European cars (I'm Aussie), so I'm glad the Panda worked.

Tell us, what is your posting schedule like?

I'm trying to update it once a week, Morgana. I've got a few chapters up my sleeve yet so I can keep ahead smile

Thanks everyone for your feedback, I'm really enjoying reading your reactions to the story smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg