Nothing like a shot of FDK to relieve the system of a bad case of work. wink
laugh Just the symptoms, but you often still stay covered in work from head to toe.

LOIS: I was only joking!
Oooh! Considering 206/207, I think she shouldn’t discount asteroid amnesia so quickly.

LOIS: He who waits loses the girl. And anyway, it's not like cheating, because we weren't on Earth.
clap
NOR: wave

My stories is less bloody than GoT. Another Lois on the other hand... Well, maybe.
See? Told ya!

I believe it was more than a regular jolt, because she kept having to adjust it to get the right amount.
laugh

Well, I've started a new way to posting. When I finish the current arc (Part 209), then I'll take a hiatus until the next arc is completed (don't know which that number will be). That way, I can keep writing without my buffer shrinking too much and I don't take a hiatus during the posting of a story arc.
peep Is this like GoT or British television, where you only get 6-10 parts a season?

EW: Since this is the Gfic boards, it might take a little (eyes number count on WC) uh-hem... longer. /embarrassed how Lois won’t be able to use the less subtle means of seduction/
rotflol
CAT: I never had any problems getting a man to do my bidding.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.