Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: I hope you feel better soon. I was wondering who I gave my head cold to. Who knew it could travel through cyberspace? My apologies.

ER: Thanks, I am. Yeah, viruses travel via electronic media. Also, once I was better again, I went ahead and caught a bad case of work. Am hoping it will get better soon.
Nothing like a shot of FDK to relieve the system of a bad case of work. wink

LOIS: wink wink Horrible! He (Lex) lasted 2.5 seconds and fell asleep directly afterwards. I had to find another way to satisfy myself.
CLARK: /Thank you for putting that image in my head. I'm going to expose myself to another asteroid in hopes it will remove that image./
LOIS: I was only joking!

FRAT BOYS: So, what's sex like in space?
laugh
LOIS: Bumpy.
CLARK: /Did we? No, wait, we didn't. Then who did Lois.../
CLARK: wallbash
LOIS: He who waits loses the girl. And anyway, it's not like cheating, because we weren't on Earth.
CAT: That works for me.

Oh, right. It *is* hard to track the fatalities. Almost as bloody as things are in Westeros.
My stories is less bloody than GoT. Another Lois on the other hand... Well, maybe.

EW: /tickled beyond measure over little quip/
LOIS: I'm never going to live this down, am I?
CLARK: /shrugs/ I'll make sure you don't die.
LOIS: Of embarrassment?
CLARK: um... no?
ER: He’s soooo adorable!
LOIS: /mad/ And I’m not?
ER: /shrugs/
You're too Mad Dog to be adorable, Lois. Sorry.

Poor guy. Suffering like that.
LOIS: And I had thought I had found Mr. Perfect.

ER: /suggests plugging her in/
EW & CLARK & LOIS: /having forgotten how a surge of electricity (1.21GW according to the Doc) would make Lois into a super reporter/
ER: /Channeling his inner Tempus, wants to pull the lever./ PLEASE!
I believe it was more than a regular jolt, because she kept having to adjust it to get the right amount.

ER: /dirty mind cannot think of another reason for Superman to have Lois get undressed/
EW: It won't be that easy.
LOIS: Why not?
EW: The story would end too soon.
ER: But since Lois would die, the story would merely reset and we’d get another 200 parts before Lois ends up pregnant.
No comment on future parts.

EW: But it would take a LOT of work and delays. Perhaps we should just see what happens.
ER: /Doesn't like the idea of delays/
Well, I've started a new way to posting. When I finish the current arc (Part 209), then I'll take a hiatus until the next arc is completed (don't know which that number will be). That way, I can keep writing without my buffer shrinking too much and I don't take a hiatus during the posting of a story arc.

ER: The game is on, then!
EW: Let's see who can resist longer?
ER: I just realized that I’ve played this game before. Took about 17 parts or so, I think?
Since this is the Gfic boards, it might take a little (eyes number count on WC) uh-hem... longer. blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.