So, since Earth is between Heaven and Hell, does it make it Purgatory? /ducks/
CLARK: Explains a lot.

Dumped her during Contact (for her own good).
CLARK: You'd have to bring up my biggest lunkheaded mistake.
[Linked Image] It’s a staple of romantic fiction that the male lead and main female love interest don’t get together until the very end. They may hook up in between though. Get a kid. But then they break up. Have indiscriminate sex with other stars or guest stars on the show, etc. For some reason, it makes for better ratings.

CLARK: Quite the opposite, in my opinion. Wouldn't take "no" for an answer.
LOIS: /points to kneecaps/ This one is ‘N’. The other one’s called ‘O’.

The only double-standard that Lois likes is the one that allows her to win every time.
[Linked Image]

ER: He can’t win, can he?
LOIS: Duh!
TEMPUS: [Linked Image]

Pardon me! Shall I go back to A-Plot then?
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Tried to watch Eureka on Netflix Instant List, but for some stupid reason, it started with S4. I guess Netflix didn't want anyone NEW to watch the show.
[Linked Image] That’s not very nice. At all. Also, Season 4 kind of got off on a crazy alternate twist, IIRC…

LOIS: Because it gets me all hot and bothered?
I thought it was because it was the quickest way to get her undressed.
Same difference?

CLARK: I still don't get it.
LOIS: And he’ll keep on not getting any if he keeps acting like a Kryptonian.
CHING: Actually…Kryptonian lords usually have professional caregivers to relieve their tensions.

BATMAN: I kept trying to kill off my sidekick and it just made him better. Didn't expect that outcome.
rotflol Survival of the fittest? Also, why Lois is so hard to kill?

Well, you ended that statement vaguely and then signed your name, so... I inferred meaning...
laugh

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.