LWhite: wave Great to see another reader!

I haven't had a chance to comment since you started up posting again, but I've been reading along and enjoying the story. (And, see, I've learned to quote and use all of those smilies!)
Watch out. Commenting can become an addiction for both the Reader and Writer. wink

Originally Posted by LWhite
Originally Posted by EW
What do you think? Will Clark take Martha's advice or will he continue to be lunkhead?
That doesn't seem like an either/or scenario. Surely it's possible for him to do both? wink
Clark? Nah! [Linked Image]

That struck me as kind of heartbreaking. She says that she feels claustrophobic outside of the space station?
Actually, she means NOT being outside is claustrophobic (i.e. being inside the house), which is why she heads outside.

Definitely a sign that she's not 'fine' - go after her, Clark!
thumbsup

I'm not sure that there's a way for the next revelation to go well, but he has to tell her. And soon. Right?
Sure. [Linked Image] Of course he HAS to tell her. The question is will he, and if he does, what will he say?

Anyway, can't wait for next Wednesday - looks like that's a good day for me, with time to comment and everything!
SOLD! I'm posting on Wednesday from now on then. smile Thank you for stopping by to comment. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.