I second what Christina asked. Please Clark tell Lois everything.

“You better answer them, every single one, especially the tough questions,” Martha said, giving him a sharp look. “And no more answers like ‘I knew Martha likes to can because I looked in her basement.’”

Clark raised his finger to interject, but Martha steamrolled over him.

“I don’t care if it’s technically the truth, Jerome. It’s not the whole truth and you know it,” she said, shaking her finger at him. “If you can’t be honest with the woman you love, then you have no right to claim that you stand for Truth.”

He exhaled as if she had sucker punched him in the solar plexus. “You’re right.”

“And don’t you forget it!” Martha said, picking up the sheets for the other bedroom and slapping them against his chest. “You can make up the other bedroom yourself.” She marched out of the room.

Clark deserved that. Martha was only trying to be helpful. He walked into the old master bedroom, quickly made the bed, and then went to the window to gaze outside.

Gotta love Martha in any universe! She knows just what to say to Clark - "her" Clark or not. rotflol

Eagerly waiting next Wednesday! clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly