Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

As I didn't like how today's part sounded during my prep-review earlier this week, I rewrote / edited a large portion of it this morning. So, I apologize if there were more typos and grammatical mistakes than usual. They are all on my head. blush

Writing has been much slower than anticipated since I started my new job. Instead of writing a part a week as I used to, I'm lucky to complete a part every 2 weeks. Therefore, I'm going to start a new posting schedule. What I'll do is continue to post every Wednesday as I have been until this story arc is complete (Part 209 -- see my TOC for a list of story arcs). When I have completed it, I'll take another hiatus until I have finished writing the next story arc. Then, I'll start posting again until that story arc is complete or until I have finished the following story arc, etc. I apologize for the delays and for any confusion.

If you absolutely cannot stand the idea of another hiatus in this story, I am also opening up a third Beta position. I don't know what I'd do without John's and IolantheAlias's insights and comments (and not to mention comma & grammar corrections) and their stead-fast dedication to my insanely long story. Should you like to apply for the beta position, please PM me.

Thank you all for your patience and continued readership! notworthy Please post any comments here.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.