That pretty much describes it... On to 205! Oh, wait. More FDK. My bad.
laugh

CLARK: You weren’t hot for me on our wedding night while the real Lois would have been…
CLOIS: /tries to remember that far back/
CLOIS: /thinks she’s got a great idea/ I *did* change my mind, eventually!
clap
LOIS: And she thinks this is *helping* her cause?

CLARK: What?! It's not as if the curse would have been in effect since she's a clone, right? So, win-win. Right?
/crickets/

ANOTHER LOIS: Want some Kryptonite, sister?
CLARK: /I never touched her. It wasn’t even my idea. Who is she? It’s obvious that she’s not you!/

CLARK: /flips through medieval manual on what constitutes "consummation"/
LOIS: You do know that foreplay wasn't invited until women stopped being considered chattel, right?
clap Although, there is a Loisette and Sir Charles fic on the dark archives…

CLARK: And that's supposed to be an improvement?
LOIS: I'm with the lunkhead on this one.
CLARK: /no idea what’s up with her this time. But she got Kryptonite, so I better not tick her off by saying the wrong thing./ Does that mean you agree with me or not?
LOIS: /He said the wrong thing/ Jimbo! You're up! Oh, wait. You dated my sister. Never mind.
JIMBO: /no three-way with the Lane sisters. Dagnabitt/
LOIS: I give up and moving to Gotham City. Maybe there's an honest, decent man living there.
BATMAN: /that trainwreckcauser better stay far away from my beautiful, peaceful city/ I'm afraid not.
laugh

Unlike Lex Luthor, Clark only wants Lois if she's willing. (i.e. Lex did too, but he kept your idea as his fall back plan.)
But nobody said anything about consummation. Just about not letting her go.

MAYSON: She's want me to issue a restraining order against Superman? Doesn't he keep saving her life on a daily basis?
HENDERSON: I know, that's what I told her, but she said she has her reasons to risk it.
clap That should be a fun fic!

CLARK: Exactly. I didn't say "on a date"! Also, lunch... not dinner.
He’s cute, in a doe kind of way.
TEMPUS: wave

CLARK: But I don't charge for my services.
WWWW: Which is really wrecking the market for the rest of us.

LOIS: He really is too innocent for his own good. Then, again, he did befriend Cat, so his slut-dar must be on the fritz
CLARK: confused Cat’s not a slut. She’s married. With a child on the way.

He really thinks he can last a day?
EW: You're absolutely correct. There is a possibility that Lois will survive the curse, and he'll die.
rotflol

He's still kissing her passionately.
But without hands!

Oh, look! He had noticed.
CLARK: /Yep, I only act like a lunkhead./
LOIS: Oh, really?
Oops?

Don’t cha worry, dear. He’ll take you with him to the awards ceremony if you promise to kiss him afterwards.
CLARK: I know! Why is she so upset?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

LOIS: Maybe I should just something from Cat's almost-not-there collection. He needs a BIG hint.
Yes, but wouldn’t that be embarrassing when he’s standing in front of the entire audience, trying to fumble together two sentences that don’t involve Lois and her dress?

Brave. Foolish but very brave.
CLARK: So... too soon for jokes?

Superman wasn't nominated for a Kerth Award.
But couldn’t he have still shown up. He could have said that he’s Clark Kent’s date and since Clark couldn’t make it (held hostage by a super villain) he took Lois with him?

PERRY: /starts shaking his finger at her/ Because of your actions, Lane, I had to call that no-good criminal billionaire my boss. AND, he replaced me with a snivel nosed frat boy. AND he blew up my baby!
LOIS: Still...
laugh clap

Oh. That's just sad.
CLARK: /just got kicked where it hurts/ How can you even joke about such things?
ER: /points at muse/ She’s the evil one!

EW: But Ralph only joined the DP for less than a year. He came on after the Messenger story and left before 1994 Kerth Awards.
‘left’ [Linked Image]
LOIS: No longer showing up for work does constitute ‘leaving’, doesn’t it?

Some women like their men to playact like cavemen, sometimes.
[Linked Image] : wave

No. Superman wears tights. Clark wears suits. Big difference.
Right. Like one is lying and the other’s just not telling her things?
LOIS: Exactly.
CLARK: help

No. She's debating on whether letting him see and touch would increase his desire or sate it. Perhaps the unknown, or the not-knowing, will... um... stoke his fire.
Hoping to drive him to a breaking point?

The usual amount?
[Linked Image] And certainly much fewer than one hears on today’s television. The number of ‘I’s and ‘whom’s is staggering.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.