Originally Posted by HiddenMoon
P.S.: For the record, I really thought that the line starting with Clark whispering "Lois..." would end with something like: "...You've got something stuck in your teeth" wink
rotflol Great idea. Also, welcome to the LnC Message Boards, Hidden Moon. wave

I, too, loved the back and forth addition of the fortune cookies. The "blue suit" one and Lois's reaction was priceless. Will it have an influence on how Clark chooses his costume? Will he look in the mirror when he tries on the blue suit and smile, thinking "A man in a blue suit will change your life, Lois Lane."?? clap I think so.

What did Clark think when Lois said "don't"? Does he react in the same way that he does when she cockily says "don't fall for me" or does he suspect she's pushing him away for another reason? She's already shown Clark she's more vulnerable that canon Lois did (she waited until Toni Barnes had them locked up in the Messenger Hangar). I can't see that convincing him to move on, but it might have him fall deeper, sooner. You know Clark, he can't resist a woman in need of a hero.

I have to agree with Lois. AT WORK probably isn't the best time or place for their first kiss.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.