Totally agree and was going to mention what Morgana brought up. Having Lois know their future, it was really interesting seeing Lois 'catching' little details about Clark (that in the original she never woud have thought to notice). I really was impressed by her perceptiveness...the food probably would be from China, it's hot b/c of Clark's heat-vision. If this Clark only knew how much Lois DOES know about him blush...

The 'look' Lois and Clark give each other, followed by the 'Don't fall for me farmboy...' line from the Pilot Chinese take-out scene--I kept waiting and wondering if you'd take us there in this story. You definitely had them flirting--you could feel the connection. The famous line...I really can't see this Lois saying it as much (due to the fact that she is completely head over heals for Clark). Panicking about a near kiss? That fits...the build up in Lois' mind, all this time she's been waiting to meet and fall for Clark--I can see her doing what you had her do.

Oh, and by the way, loved the back and forth about the fortunes--very cute clap...

Can't wait for the next part smile
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 03/01/15 01:03 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~