Originally Posted by Darth Michael
ER: Although, why was Clark happy at the notion of Lois wanting to engage in carnal relations with him and not taking ‘no’ for an answer even if it kills her?
CLARK: Because it meant they beat the curse.
ER: Because they no longer care if Lois dies from too much hanky-panky?
LOIS: If there's no risk, there's no excitement value. /points to self/ adrenaline junkie, remember?

FRISKIN: So, Mr. Kent, you want to talk about this gag reflex you have whenever you try to be intimate with your girlfriend? Have you ever thought about dumping her and moving on?
CLARK: No.
FRISKIN: Just a moment please. /dials phone/ Is this Yacht’R’US? Yes, I will take that 30ft. Sea Queen model now. Yes, with the gilded bathroom fixtures.
clap Yes, Clark has difficulty moving on.
TEMPUS: Tell me about it!
FRISKIN: No, tell *me* about it, Mr. Tempus. /doodles on her pad vacation house on the beach in Hawaii/

ER: And that’s keeping her safe from generic trackers how?
EW: Ohhhh. You mean electronic trackers. Hmmmm.
ER: wallbash That should have been ‘genetic trackers’.
Oh, that makes more sense. What were we talking about again?

CLARK: Like I was getting any sleep due to nightmares anyway. What's a few more sleepless nights? Thanks, Michael.
ER: You’re welcome.
Meanwhile…
MET STAR: Crime in Metropolis at all time low.
Is that due to more CK being SM or less Lex in the city? /no pun intended/

LOIS: I should've used Krytponite.
CLARK: And that wouldn't have caused problems in our relationship, how?
ER: Because when he comes to, he’d wake up tied to his bed, stripped naked, and with Lois ready to have some fun?
CLARK: Again, how is that not going to cause problems in our relationship?
LOIS: He really isn't like other guys, is he?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.