Originally Posted by Darth Michael
LOIS: /takes away Kryptonian dictionary, replaces it with Lois Lane Dictionary/
CLARK: Translation: This car is the right size for using as a camper while on the run from any number of people who might want to kill Lois.
ER: Although, why was Clark happy at the notion of Lois wanting to engage in carnal relations with him and not taking ‘no’ for an answer even if it kills her?
CLARK: Because it meant they beat the curse.

CLARK: Um... I meant 'required' in a good way?
ER: He keeps stepping into things, doesn’t he? First the ‘just Lois’, now this. Maybe he should just shut up and look pretty?
And be strong and heroic?

EW: I went with the blow up doll in Vegas joke.
ER: Actually, is that an American thing, blowup dolls in Vegas?
Apparently in raunchy Vegas college frat guy (or post college) movies. Anyway, I hear *anything* is possible in Vegas.

EW: He's already felt guilty about that. Should it continue to be a nagging festering wound?
ER: More fun for the readers? Less resolved tension for Lois?
Like this story need more of those. (The latter. I hope to provide lots of the former.)

CLARK: That was because of the chocolate!
LOIS: And many months ago!
ER: Yes, and now it’s because of his memory of Lex. And considering it takes an asteroid to wipe that noggin clean…
FRISKIN: So, Mr. Kent, you want to talk about this gag reflex you have whenever you try to be intimate with your girlfriend? Have you ever thought about dumping her and moving on?
CLARK: No.

EW: Also, I figured Lois couldn't always be impersonating Mayson.
ER: You mean, ‘hot blonde’?
MAYSON: Thank you.

LOIS: I don't think any of Clark's personas can be described as "the smart one."
FTH. CARLOS: I chose a live without a Lois.
LOIS: Not helping your case there, buddy.
CARLOS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: So close.

EW: But she's in disguise!
ER: And that’s keeping her safe from generic trackers how?
Ohhhh. You mean electronic trackers. Hmmmm. [Linked Image]

EW: Ho-hos, DingDongs, and Twinkies?
ER: Although I was going for random pseudo-healthy foods with a surprisingly high sugar contents.
Granola? Powerbars? Chocolate milk? Iced Espresso?

LEX: Money wasn't exchanged. Jewelry yes, but no money. So, it doesn't count.
ER: See? And Lois went with the same deal, only she charged the Daily Planet building.
IRS: Nope. Sounds like a taxable situation to us.

ER: Maybe he put the mask on several women whom he then shot in front of Superman?
EW: And that wouldn't have traumatized him?
ER: Oh no, it surely would have. Especially when he’s already weakened from Kryptonite, got a splitting headache and could never be sure whether it’s Lois or not. I was merely trying to offer them new, different options of what all could have happened.
CLARK: Like I was getting any sleep due to nightmares anyway. What's a few more sleepless nights? Thanks, Michael.

ER: How is using Green-K on Clark going to keep him safe?
EW: Because he’d be on the shuttle and not able to fly back down under his own power?
LOIS: [Linked Image] I should've used Krytponite.
CLARK: And that wouldn't have caused problems in our relationship, how?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.