M
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
What about a mix-mash of Ultra Woman and I've got You Under My Skin, where Lois and Clark accidentally change bodies via soul transference. They would have to not only deal with super-powers vs. not, but also being male vs. female, AND acting as if they're their soul-mate / partner. evil

EDIT: For extra evilness, you could combine the above story with ASU and have Lois forget that she's Lois in Clark's super powered body and have Clark try to convince her otherwise in time to save Earth, all the while trying to teach her HOW to be Superman. Or have Lois know, but have Clark in Lois's body not remember that he was Clark stuck in Lois's body and not have Lois know how to BE Superman without him remembering so he can teach her.

I bet the fact that Lois and Clark are meant to be soul mates means that her soul might be the only one where Clark's wouldn't force itself back into his own skin.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)