Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I was trying to convince someone that a Mash-up between PML and ASU could be fun. Lois love sick, Clark not knowing who he is, and the world in danger. evil
You are having an effect on it and if that uni continues the way it seems (where PML plays a much more consistent role) it's very likely that would be the case regardless of my opinions on the subject. laugh :p wallbash

Hmmm... other mashups....

--I haven't really seen any that combine PML and HIM (in the same time frame, not weeks apart as I often see it.)
--

While not exactly a mash-up per se, combining PML with any Season 4 episode (it could work best with "Sex, Lies and Photographs," I think) would be a fun exercise. Can you imagine Perry's reaction to those two?

Perry: Hey, hey, hey. Cut it out you two, this is the middle of the office, not the Lexor Honeymoon Suite.

Unless he's also sprayed, in which case...

Perry: Awww, just look at the two lovebirds. Aren't they just the sweetest thing?

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)