Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Vic!
*Squeeeequel!*
Hi. And try not to squeal so loud next time please - my ears are ringing!

I can't help but stare … confused.

Lois is in my window seat. Her legs bent, her arms curled around them. And her head is resting on her knees.

She's asleep.
Yes, I can understand his confusion.
Really. So you've woken up to see Lois asleep on your window seat too. Okay. I can see that it would confuse you.

Eventually, I went to make another coffee, in the kitchen, and when I came back I found her asleep.
Huh, what a conincidink.
Yeah, very strange. Lois mentioned something about falling asleep on the couch herself... what was it? Oh yeah ... she FAKED IT! Tee Hee.

I covered her, took a last lingering glance, and then put myself to bed.
Should have carried her over into his bed…
Of course he should.

She's made it abundantly clear that I'm only good for two things: work and friendship.
Maybe he should have Cat tell her that he’s also good for a third kind of thing?
Ahh, but who knows what kind of stuff Cat would then make up. It's like 'free reign' to make up some kind of dalliance between her and ... oh, she did that already.

Okay, so I do have a large role in her life. A large, important role. But it's not the one I really want.
Maybe he should talk to his agent?
CLARK: Look, you're not earning your cut. I've give you 10% straight off the top ... and I've not seen a flash of thigh or boob ... well, apart from that pheromone incident ...
AGENT: 10% is the basic. All we can promise with 10% is a friendship.
CLARK: If I up your percentage to 15 what can you get me?

If she wakes then … then she'll know a few hours earlier, that's all.
Plus, she might think she’s still dreaming?
Definitely a possibility.

Lois, in my bed.

And I can't help but stare.
wallbash
LOIS: I finally have a gay best friend! hyper
LOL. We all know the reason for Clark's 'gentlemanly' behaviour, but Lois is gonna take it to mean he isn't interested! *sigh*

Say, is it just my wishful imagination or did you at one point happen to mention sequels 3 and 4?
Nope, not your imagination. BUT ... patience is a virtue. Part 3 and part 4 will come ... before the year changes.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."