I've often wondered it I like it for the show itself or because it reminds me of L&C. I like the characters, I like the chemistry but then come times like yesterday watching the wedding... And the thing is I actually liked that it caught me by surprise; I don't know if the promos hinted at it, but I'm not too curious for them and TV in Spain is a few weeks behind on every show (it used to be over a year behind in times of L&C (!) when there was no other option but TV to watch a show) so avoiding promos is fairly easy. But still, it wasn't quite enough. I kept thinking how fake the sunset looked and how there was something not quite right, just like with L&C. And how much like the actual L&C wedding it was. I wondered for a moment if they might share writers, but then thought that no writer would copy himself so blatantly, right?

So overall I guess mixed feelings. I hated the end of last season and I've hated the games, but I thought the first two episodes of the season were pretty solid -and I felt last season had only a handful of truly, solid, well constructed episodes-.

Cris