Speaking of next week's episode. The thing looks a lot like Castle does SoulMates with the Old West theme and them dressing up and Kate letting go with the pistol.

I personally did not like the fact that they had the BIG wedding planned and then this time the groom did not show up and was missing, when they get him back he has amnesia and while he knew everyone, they then have this episode where everyone does not know him (the reverse of Forget Me Not), then the decision to have a hasty wedding that everyone has pointed out looks just like it came from the L&C REAL wedding. I am beginning to get annoyed as they are playing us just like L&C did the last of Season 3 and beginning of Season 4. Back and forth, wedding, no wedding, wedding. What next? I know Castle or Beckett will get framed for murder and get sentenced to death. No there must be clones, this is not the real Richard Castle!! As Mouse said they have already done Family Hour...

One of my problems with TV is the total lack of imagination and innovation but this seems to be taking it to the extreme. The show is very good when they have a case to work on but the relationship approach seems so much like a clone (there's that word again) of the L&C series.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham