Ack! Don't stop there!!! You've got me on the edge of my seat. I want to know what happens next. You and your cliffies! [Linked Image]

You had me thinking each time she stopped that it would be the end, and then she got swooped back into the tunnel again. I wondered if Clark would rescue her from falling from the sky. That poor guy in the 1950s. Bet HE has a ghost story worth telling the grandkids. Wouldn't it be funny if it were a young Perry? And then so close to actually meeting him when he first rescued her as a child.

You had to taunt us with that scene where an old Clark invades the party and dies in Lois's arms. clap Classic! Fooled me again. lol

I wonder what Arthur thought seeing her in that old dress. Did she change the past when she stopped Arthur from being hurt? Was she able to stop it from happening? What happened to the old her? Did she still fall into the past? Did she stop that thug from falling into the time tunnel and following her into the past? Oh, so many questions.

How difficult it must have been for Clark to have been in the same time as Lois and know that he couldn't be with her because she hadn't yet met him. hyper I'm so excited about what we'll learn of Clark's life in the next part. This has been such a fun ride.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 09/17/14 12:54 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.