Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Umm…I think I know how Clark feels when Lois asks him a question…
[Linked Image] I'll try to control myself.

No, was referring to those who suddenly go wild without giving any prior indication.
Like Raj they need to alcohol to speak to women?

You do realize that this now looks like Lois feels guilty of precisely that course of action, right?
Lois doesn't feel guilt.
LEX: [Linked Image] I knew it wasn't just because I was sprayed by Revenge.

PEOPLE: Well, we all know that Lane has the hots for Blue Steel. Why would we believe she’s suddenly boning her partner instead of Superman?
LOIS: Because Superman has the body of a muscle bound Ken doll. Literally.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

So, do they call this ‘babyproofing the mother’?
I'm sure the kid appreciates a nice soft body to cuddle with after it's born, then something bony and hard.

HENDERSON: Slander!
Mrs. HENDERSON: He *is* seen with quite the number of younger women who dress rather provocatively….
BILL: I'm *arresting* them!

Maybe the nice local artist in Smallville would vouch for Lois buying them in her little crafts shop/living room?
Sadly, Martha has been too busy plowing fields for her husband to get into art.

I was referring to the new one they set up in the middle of the recently deforested 100 square miles of former rainforest where they’re now building a mining town.
Oh. Yep, that sounds like modernization to me.

Awwww…now that she’s seen her thoughtful wedding bed, she suddenly realized what she’s lost in not marrying Lex!
LOIS: Crabs?
S.T.A.R. Labs Scientist: Our test results aren't quite done yet, Ms. Lane.

Yes, but the word-play wouldn’t work as well if you said ‘It’s sometime during the day, right? And she’s feeling sick…’
True. I'd like to see a story (maybe I did write this in Missing Lois -- can't remember) where the woman says, "it's not 'morning sickness' cause I feel like crap all day long!"

So…Lois is actually in withdrawal?
Anything is possible.

Great. No(w) I also need to check for things that are *not* mentioned. Hmm… evil
[Linked Image]

That torture room really did a number on him, huh?
CLARK: But *he* doesn't look anything like that woman who looked like Lois who Luthor was... /shudders/... either.

peep

Drat. Missed one ‘technology’…
Now it makes sense.

wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.