mrsMxyzptlk: Thanks for commenting!

At least the ark is on Henderson's radar now. I wonder how long it will be before they open it up.
[Linked Image] Good question.
EW: /glances over at her WORD program/ With me, there's really no telling. [Linked Image]

Lois should swap notes with Cat (of course, lots of things would have gone much smoother if she had swapped notes with her [or anyone] sooner...) about the clone idea, since Cat saw Luthor and the clone in quick succession and dismissed the idea of there being two of them.
Yes, this is a comedy of mis-communication. How short a story this would have been if all those communication experts *talked* to one another? Where would be the fun in that?! /oh, right, we would have skipped a bunch of this angsty drama and dove right into relationship slapstick fun/
CLARK: Lois, what are you doing with that green bat?

Mike M: wave Thanks for letting me know that you're still reading... at least Darth Michael's FDK highlights. Hmmmm. I wonder what this soap opera would look like if you only read what Michael quoted and not the whole story? [Linked Image] [Linked Image] It sure would give you a completely different view of this story. lol No, best not to try that experiment. Especially, since most of his pre-conversion FDK refused to be converted. [Linked Image] Just teasing you. Thank you for reading.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.