Either you're still on holiday, or I've caught your attention to earn myself another two-parter fdk!
[Linked Image] Umm…I think I know how Clark feels when Lois asks him a question…

It's really there so I quickly make changes when extra ink falls from the sky.
clap

Quote:
It’s always the quiet ones…?
I know college was a long time ago, but it seemed as if it were the noisy ones who enjoyed drinking more.
No, was referring to those who suddenly go wild without giving any prior indication.

Quote:
BILL: Poor Kent. First his girlfriend bones her fiancé while he’s locked up with Kryptonite and then she dumps him when he needs a break.
LOIS: Ooops.
You do realize that this now looks like Lois feels guilty of precisely that course of action, right?

CAT: Dancing is a good way to exercise while pregnant.
PHIL: It's a good way to get pregnant, too.
CAT: Oh, did you get knocked up recently?
laugh

I was being a very good romantic partner and all, denying it but they /snicker/ just couldn't believe I was telling the truth /scoff/ for some reason.
clap
PEOPLE: Well, we all know that Lane has the hots for Blue Steel. Why would we believe she’s suddenly boning her partner instead of Superman?

Only a bad husband wouldn't give his pregnant wife whatever she wants.
laugh
PHIL: But I was *bonding* with my brothers in law!

Quote:
CLARK: She’s just like Rachel!
Well, Cat is getting a little more soft around the edges. /ducking/
laugh So, do they call this ‘babyproofing the mother’? peep

Hmmm. Are you sure that's the right smilie? Didn't you mean this one? <Bill is in rainbow love>
laugh

Well, I couldn't TELL you were right then. It ruins the whole surprise!
blush

/slips Darth Michael two more points/
hyper

Quote:
And she will call the FBI headquarters and verify the badgenumbers and describe the photos of the agents?
LOIS: Um... no?
evil

LOIS: Exactly *whom* are you calling a 'booby trap', Inspector?
rotflol Umm…the honeypot?

HENDERSON: Slander!
Mrs. HENDERSON: He *is* seen with quite the number of younger women who dress rather provocatively….

And they would believe her, why?
Maybe the nice local artist in Smallville would vouch for Lois buying them in her little crafts shop/living room?

LOIS: Why, yes, Dr. Klein, I'm willing to sacrifice myself to test the red rock with Superman. If there is no other way...
laugh

CLARK: I *can't* tell Lois that I didn't even peek. What will she think of me.
rotflol

LOIS: How else will I get him to stay put during our honeymoon? Now, put it back into the box and give it to me.
clap

What else did you think they found?
huh

LOIS: /looks blank/ A sewer rat?
evil

CARLOS: My church and orphanage are very old and not supplied by some rich gringo! How dare you suggest such a thing!
laugh I was referring to the new one they set up in the middle of the recently deforested 100 square miles of former rainforest where they’re now building a mining town.

/I was looking for monkeys; it would have worked better./
laugh

LEX: 997 women. That's an odd number. It really should be a even number. Nigel! Send in 3 more women!
laugh

LOIS: But Luthor can't survive without servants or minions! You must send someone down there right away!
Awwww…now that she’s seen her thoughtful wedding bed, she suddenly realized what she’s lost in not marrying Lex!
LOIS: Crabs?

No, you didn't get a Lex POV since he took the elevator down after finding Superman had escaped.
laugh

Morning sickness really doesn't have anything to do with the time of day.
Yes, but the word-play wouldn’t work as well if you said ‘It’s sometime during the day, right? And she’s feeling sick…’

That's it. I'm sure she's *never* acted like that before in her life. /cough/ since meeting you /cough/
So…Lois is actually in withdrawal?

LOIS: I thought Mrs. Cox was in jail.
laugh

It's perfect for Lex, isn't it? I found that about a year... year and a half ago and I've been building towards it since then. evil
evil

Someone did warn me that I'd been dropping too many hints lately.
Great. No I also need to check for things that are *not* mentioned. Hmm… evil

JIMMY: Really, CK, you don't have to follow me every time I need to use the can.
That torture room really did a number on him, huh?

Oooh! I know that one!
"There are three ways to ruin yourself -- gambling, women, and
technology crossing Lex Luthor. Gambling is the fastest. Women are the most
pleasurable. Crossing Lex Luthor is the most certain. "
CLARK: So…two out of three is not too bad, then, is it?
JIMMY: Oh *man*! You’ve got to go for the trifecta, now that you’re in Vegas!
I'm sorry, how is crossing Luthor "technology"?
Drat. Missed one ‘technology’…

You only win if you get a chance to UNwrap them, Jimmy.
laugh

But a colleague who will fly her to Tahiti.
Funny how the rest was not discounted… evil

No, no. It was LOIS who said she could survive worse, not Clark.
CLARK: Man, I'm so not surviving that scenario.
LOIS: See, you can teach a lunkhead new tricks.
clap

Thanks for letting me know that you're still reading... at least Darth Michael's FDK highlights.
laugh Oooops?
It sure would give you a completely different view of this story.
Oh boy.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.