Darth Michael: Either you're still on holiday, or I've caught your attention to earn myself another two-parter fdk! dance

Found some extra black print in that sentence.
You know, it's really a misnomer that people think I put the TOC link at the top of the FDK link so new readers can find this story. It's really there so I quickly make changes when extra ink falls from the sky. [Linked Image] Thank you.

It’s always the quiet ones…?
I know college was a long time ago, but it seemed as if it were the noisy ones who enjoyed drinking more.

BILL: Poor Kent. First his girlfriend bones her fiancé while he’s locked up with Kryptonite and then she dumps him when he needs a break.
LOIS: Ooops.

So she can do a tell-all article?
I doubt Cat would do that to Clark; Lois maybe, but not Clark.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Wrong Clark
Had Henderson contacted Cat instead of Lois when Superman was in need of assistance? That made no sense whatsoever, unless Henderson…
…thought that Clark and Catherine where doing the horizontal mambo?
CAT: Dancing is a good way to exercise while pregnant.
PHIL: It's a good way to get pregnant, too.
CAT: Oh, did you get knocked up recently?

She could flat out ask him if he knows that Clark Kent is Superman.
LOIS: Yes! I mean…umm…
LOIS: Chuck /giggle/ while you were out of town... I might have... ooops... told one or two people that you weren't... absolutely positively without-a-doubt Superman... and... /laughing/ you're going to love this... they didn't believe me. I was being a very good romantic partner and all, denying it but they /snicker/ just couldn't believe I was telling the truth /scoff/ for some reason.

Maybe Bill thinks that Clark *and* Superman had been out drinking last night together to squash the pain of loosing Lois to Lex?
JIMBO: Funny thing, that sounds somewhat familiar. dizzy Jimmy, what DID we do Saturday night?

According to popular fiction, that means she’s no longer getting any *and* she’s got to be horny as hell from pregnancy hormones.
Only a bad husband wouldn't give his pregnant wife whatever she wants. devil

CLARK: She’s just like Rachel!
Well, Cat is getting a little more soft around the edges. /ducking/

BILL: Lane thinks I’m smarter than her! [Linked Image]
Hmmm. Are you sure that's the right smilie? Didn't you mean this one? [Linked Image]

That he’d always rescue her from precarious spots she got herself into while breaking and entering?
Aiding and Abetting is the way to a woman's heart.

So…her toy’s now broken?
LOIS: splat Die! Lex, Die!

LEX: Me, Lex. You, Lay. [Linked Image]
LOIS: [Linked Image] No, Lex. You, Lex. Me, *Lane*. Neanderthal. Forget this, Kent's smarter than you *and* has a chest.

Awww…the first time Lex showed Superman how he does Lois?
Um... no, that would be... um... in 1994.

Right. 1993, not 1994. Also… Ooooooooh!
Previous FDK ER: Let me guess… mm-dd-1993? The day Superman showed up?
Well, I couldn't TELL you were right then. It ruins the whole surprise! /slips Darth Michael two more points/

And she will call the FBI headquarters and verify the badgenumbers and describe the photos of the agents?
LOIS: Um... no?

Actually: We’ve got a self-important reporter chick here who’d like to cool her high heels in an interview room down at Bureau Central.
LOIS: No, that's Cat Grant.

Translation: That will be a lot of paperwork, doing the writeup on three FBI goons who died during the investigation of a booby trap.
LOIS: Exactly *whom* are you calling a 'booby trap', Inspector? [Linked Image]

She does realize that it’s common practice to carry away protesters who chain themselves to immovable objects.
FOREST: She was sprayed with Luthor's blood. You pick her up.
WALKER: Eh. Gross. No, you do it. It was your idea, man.

LOIS: /razz/ Where’s Superman when you need to chain yourself to him…
Meanwhile…
SUPERMAN: Come on, come on, come on… just one more raspberry and I’ll have all three…
SLOT MACHINE: *rrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg*!
lol Also, not very tree-like at the moment.
CLARK: Hey! That's not nice.

Will they arrest him?
FOREST: Arrest a local stooge for getting caught in a honeypot? Yeah. Definitely.
HENDERSON: Slander!

Couldn’t they double cross her?
The FBI? Nah. They're the good guys! /bats eyelashes innocently/

This would be the perfect time to jump Luthor’s little plaything and snap her wrists into cuffs before hauling her off to a federal penitentiary.
HENDERSON: I warned them that not only does she have acid for blood and spit, but she's a good friend of Mr. Invulnerable, but *did* they listen? Nooooooo!

Couldn’t Lois say that these her hers? She brought them with her from her last visit to Smallville and had asked her fiancé to keep an eye on them since her apartment was regularly burglered?
And they would believe her, why?

Or if, when cut just the right way, the red one would make Superman super horny and lock Lois Lane into her bedroom where he’d then proceed to do…unspeakable things to her?
LOIS: Why, yes, Dr. Klein, I'm willing to sacrifice myself to test the red rock with Superman. If there is no other way...

BILL: No, I do not know that Clark Kent is Superman.
BILL: [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Wrong Clark
It had a gold chain attached.
Awww…Lex made a ball on a chain for his new ball and chain.
clap but no. That's how Mrs. Cox hid it from Superman between her...
CLARK: I *can't* tell Lois that I didn't even peek. What will she think of me. If I had, then I'd know that wasn't her chest... um... jewelry. Yes, necklace, that's what I mean to say.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.