Originally Posted by Darth Michael
The New Pact
Aww…now in writing?
There's usually some signatures involved.

But not warm and cosy enough. Something was missing.
Have they been ‘practicing’ before the wedding?
Nope, but it doesn't stop her dreaming and imagining. laugh

He’d never shared her bed yet
confused So, just the living room floor amidst the bridal magazines?
lol Yup

Lois shivered as Clark’s hand moved lower and then gently cupped her bottom.
hyper [Linked Image]
Very nearly. Very. grin

ois recognised the look on Clark’s face. It was impossible to count the number of time she’d seen it, on both Clark and Superman.
Some rescue victim is about to die by the hands of the future Mrs. Superman?
Nope, a different kind of look that Clark and Superman give Lois!

Over the years it had become more frequent and more intense.

Now there was a hunger part to it; a need, driving both of them to the edge.
Oh, we’re still…there…
*nods*

“Lois, I want to take you inside
jawdrop He wants to take her inside her apartment. Clark!
I thought this is what you wanted? *confused*

Clark lifted a hand to her cheek. “I don’t think I’d be doing this if we hadn’t finalised the date.”
What if it had been 8 weeks in the future? Or 16 weeks? What if it had been a year?
Believe me, if they hadn't yet fixed a date ... or it had been a bit further in the future, then Clark would have strode into the apartment with Lois in his arms, and continued on to the bedroom. It was only because waiting for 7 weeks seemed to be 'possible'. Difficult, yes, but possible.

When the doorbell rang, interrupting her reverie, Lois opened her eyes in shock. “She’s here already. Oh gosh. I’m already behind. I’m going to be late on my wedding day.”
Maybe someone should tell her that those affairs usually don’t start without the bride. Unless one of the bride’s maids picks up the slack.
CINDY: wave
Doesn't stop every bride from flapping about it though. Especially brides that have a bridesmaid like Cindy!

“It’s a nice day, no bad weather on the horizon.”
Yeah, flying in a thunderstorm must be really unfortunate. Like riding a bicycle in a rainstorm.
At University I once rode my bicycle home from lectures in a snow storm. That was fun!

Superman raided known drug dens and smuggler’s warehouses. He stopped bank robberies and street muggings. He rescued every cat stuck up a tree.
Can you imagine when from now on, Lois isn’t…in the mood, crimerates would hit rock bottom?
CROOK: I’m tellin’ you, man, every four weeks, like clockwork, the blue menace descends from the sky…
rotflol What a thought!

Arriving at the scene of a highway crash he found Martian Manhunter already dealing with the disaster.
laugh Right. We’ve got other people with…difficult relationship with Earth’s gravity around.
Yes. Would that be called 'gravity challenged'?

between now and your return from honeymoon I will be forced to take serious measures.”
laugh Lois made sure her husband would give her his undivided attention?
lol I can easily believe that.

His mind shuddered at the thought of the serious measures Bruce had mentioned. He was quite capable, with the item stored in the Bat Cave.
evil And if Clark shows up to the wedding night with less-than-functioning equipment, well…Lois would be seriously ticked off.
lol

He reached down and took her hand. Holding it between both of his he began to recite a solemn oath.

“I promise to make you breakfast ... sometimes.”
rotflol
grin

“I promise to wake you with coffee ... most days.”
So he doesn’t have to deal with a mad dog?
It's the best way!

“I promise to kiss you goodnight ... every night.”
What when he’s out working?
Superman's the exception. Most of the guests don't know about that. I think it would have been rather strange for him to say...

"I promise to kiss you goodnight ... every night ... unless there's an earthquake in China, or a bomb threat in Washington, or something that requires me to dress up in spandex and lasts more than an hour."

“That is my new Pact, made just for you, Lois.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments go here.
Awwww clap
Thanks.

/eyes next title/
[Linked Image] They’re inviting Mayson to join them! peep
Just kiddin!

Which means… [Linked Image]

wave Michael
lol Excellent thoughts!

Originally Posted by groobie
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Thanks for the reminder about the other side of the boards. grin But there's no honeymoon story written here. Sorry.

Spoil sport! rotflol
Sorry. grin

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."