Christina: Thank you for commenting. smile

Why am I not surprised that those women worked up the courage to hit on Clark? I am surprised it was only two, though.
It's Las Vegas in mid June, 90+ degrees, and a Monday to boot. Plus, it's before noon; how many of the vacationing party girls looking for a hook-up are awake at this hour? The day was still young.

I'm sure Clark was wishing Lois was there (she'd most certainly get permission to rub his back down... with baby oil so that no one else would try to give him sunblock, of course.)
LOIS: *Only* his back? What about his chest? /shakes dirty thoughts out of her head/ I mean, 'No, I wouldn't.'
CLARK: No?
LOIS: No. I need the sun protection more than he does, so I'd let him rub me down. Anyway, a woman would have to be pretty stupid to hit on my... man while I'm right there.
LINDA & MAYSON: wave
LOIS: I rest my case. On the other hand, I'm sure Clark wouldn't say 'no' if I offered to rub lotion into his skin after a long hot shower back in the room.
CLARK: help

I kind of hoped Lois was the one that was getting the DP. Wonder what's going to happen next? She going to try and get Stern in as a partner? Sell to Stern? I find it interesting that she went into the building (but not out of character or surprising.)
She has her reasons. /points to her checking the phones at the end of the scene./

Lois still has one more surprise in store once the Luthor estate is out of court... unless this is that one piece.
huh You mean Arianna? Bender told Lois that Luthor didn't mention her in his will.

Or did you mean the $50 mil in the bank account under her name? Why would he give her the Daily Planet AND the means with which to rebuild it? That would give Lois way too much control and power in her own life. It's illogical for a man who plans on controlling every aspect of her life until she is a docile lump.

LOIS: Also, Luthor's alive, so what's in or not in his will is immaterial.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.