I'm glad to see that Lois and Clark are still happily married despite nine months of bloating, nausea, and irritable behavior. I hope Lois didn't get pregnant right off the bat, though, and they were able to enjoy some time getting to know each other as husband and wife first.

Good thinking ahead to have a special room set aside for Superman's wife. Love how the baby's Kryptonian heritage stopped the pain medication from being effective (I'm guessing that this was more Lois's nasty mood from being in pain than actually the truth), but didn't stop Lois from being in horrible pain.

It's good that Clark could take the day off from Supering duties to be with his wife uninterrupted. Although, Kara might have had something to do with that.

I'm glad Martha was there to help them over those initial bumps of turning their duo into a trio. I agree that you might have the perfect name picked out but until you meet that little someone (be it a baby, kitten, or puppy), you won't know for sure if it'll fit.

This little vignette did seem a bit stand alone-ish, as it didn't really refer back to Wedding Pact story... except that it was set in the wider universe where Clark isn't the only hero around. It was cute nonetheless. Thanks for the fun-filled ride.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.