Morgana: wave

Hey, a good movie can sometimes provide a fresh perspective.
That's true. I went to see "How To Train Your Dragon 2", which I thought was good. There was a very LnC moment in it, which if you saw it you'd know what I was talking about. wink (No spoilers from me.)

Or were you, per chance, referring to West Side Story, which Lex quotes in this part? Good movie, good song, ruined by one villain, making it his own.

CLARK: I, on the other hand, think a BAD movie can sometimes give you a perspective you never in your wildest nightmares ever wanted to imagine.

LEX: So, what was bad about it? The lighting? The cinematography? The special effects? I agree doing it all in one take was led to a fresh perspective, but when the director is also the film's leading man... what can you do?

LOIS: Die. [Linked Image] Die quickly and painfully, or you shall have to deal with the wrath of Lane.

LEX: Well, lookie there. It seems I have a phone call... I need to be... excuse me... [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.