Let's just say Part 183 is written but not in the computer.
Oh dear…

Originally Posted By: Michael
Originally Posted By: EW
LOIS: Please, Clark, the differences are huge and clear. I am allowed to lie to everyone, but everyone must be entirely honest with me.
CLARK: huh Um... sure, Lois. Whatever you say.
ER: He’s not very smart, is he?
EW: He's not very smart, because he doesn't want to argue with an admitted liar?
No, that’s because he sounded like he’s patronizing Lois and not taking her argument seriously.

Quote:
Both nights at the Metro Club. The one with Winninger. Angel.
Angel was S2.
LOIS: And I dressed like an $5000 Hooker at the Metro club, apparently.
Details? Also, the other one with the yellow feathers?

What if someone did a mashup between INPY and StGTTWNK (BTW: Worse episode title ever). Wedding Destroyer accidentally kills Clois and it's the only the strange smell of fried frog legs that clues Clark in to the switcheroo.
rotflol

Quote:
In case he strays after all? Or she thinks he strays, at least.
So, it's only the assumption of guilt which is allowed to condemn a man nowadays?

CLARK: That's NOT justice!
According to television, that’s the way it is these days. While back in ye olden days, even proven guilt would not condemn a man while even the assumption of guilt could get a woman strangled in her sleeping champers.
DESDEMONA: wave

CLARK: Hey, Lois! <thinks he’s finally found Lois after she’s maneuvered herself into a corner> See! We can't sleep together. In your three rules, you aren't allowed to sleep with your story. So, either you give up writing about Superman or we can't sleep together. Pick one.
LOIS: Hmm… /knocks head against doorjamb/ But I want to sleep with you, *Clark*! What does Superman have to do with anything?

So…tramp?
LOIS: There was a doubt?
huh She didn’t sleep with Ralph, so…

CLARK: Yeah, I'm not biting THAT. razz Who knows what I might catch in my weakened state.
laugh

Technically, it was Antoinette (ends with "e").
I know. I didn’t care :p

But you forgot Diana.
True.

Maysona. Bonnie(a) Parker. And Mindyia.
laugh Good thing that Lois’s middle name is Joanne and not Joanna, huh?

Quote:
Hence the ‘sic’.
So, by "sic" you mean the error is intentional. I always wondered about that.
yeah blush http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic

Oh! So, you want a traditional modern marriage. Sex beforehand, but not after?
[Linked Image]
LOIS: I’m *never* getting married.

LOIS: Really? It was hideous. Anyway, I just hit Lex's jaw. HE killed the vase, not me.
She’s trying to be a lawyer!
BENDER: Adorable!

MUSE: Evil inspiration? But comments are love therefore the more comments the more I'm inspired to give Lois and Clark loving scenes.
[Linked Image] So…only short FDK from now on?

MUSE: But if what you guys want it more torture... <puts horns back on so she can put horns on Lex>
evil

Here they come again! Superman! Help!... /EW is taken far far away from the computer/
mecry

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.