Hey, glad to see this post and hope you continue to grow stronger as each day goes by! Now on to my comments!

“I’ve noticed those eyes glancing at me, those beautiful, brown eyes – hiding behind dull glasses.” Her hands reached up from his chest and he stepped back in momentary terror to keep her from pulling off his glasses.

He couldn’t step very far though as Cindy grabbed his shirt and yanked him back. As he blinked in shock she tipped her head back and rose up on her toes.

'Little, baby cousin Cindy is man eater!

“Sorry, Clark. Guess I got my wires crossed. From both of you.” She turned to look at her big cousin just standing in the kitchen area, then she left and shut the door behind her.

As was previously mentioned, Cindy said wires were crossed from both of them! Shouldn't Clark seriously question that comment? I know if it was me I would want to know exactly what she meant by that remark.

I’m going to have to speak to her about this soon. Need to bring up The Pact. He rested his forehead on his hand. I can’t believe I’m doing this. How did she even get me to agree to The Pact all those years ago? And now I’m the one that’s going to try and enforce it.

Enforce? Don't be silly! Both of you need to sit down and calmly discuss this like a couple of rational thirtysomethings!

She put a bright smile on her face and strode forwards. As she drew closer she found that the smile began to drop so she steeled herself and kept it in place.

Sounds like a blind date I had once. But he turned out to be a pleasant conversationalist. We had a coffee, talked about a lot of interesting subjects and then went our separate ways never to meet again. smile No harm done.

Instead of brushing Brian off like an annoying flea, Lois should have spent a little time with him rather than inhaling her drink and running away. After all, he took time out to see her as well.

Grow up Lois!!! grovel

Great story Victoria! Keep up the good work! But please do not overexert yourself. We can wait.

Last edited by Morgana; 07/26/14 03:52 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.