Originally Posted by LMA
Hope you are doing well today, KK...

Great chapter--boy, between possibly setting Clark up with Jenny here down the line, and now Cindy tonight (even though Cindy took a lot of the lead here), Lois sure is trying to distance herself from Clark. Come on, Lois--be honest with yourself. The distance is to protect your heart...you know who you want to be with.
There's no way she's admitting this yet!!! No matter how much you want her to.

I love how Lois reached for her heart necklace a few times early in this part. And how during a potentially stressful situation with her cousin, she wants Clark with her--with the added bonus (for Lois) of Cindy ending up being attracted to Clark.
Lois cannot help herself from looking to Clark for support ... smile

I enjoyed how Cindy questioned Lois about Clark...gets Lois thinking a bit wink.
Hmm, oh yeah.

And wow, Cindy is really throwing herself at Clark here near the end--if Cindy actually does kiss Clark, I think Lois is definitely going to NOT like it smile...might be the reality check she needs.

Fun chapter! Wonderful story...
Laura
Well, Lois doesn't like it ... but she's still in denial, even so.

Originally Posted by John Lambert
Lois is getting what she asked for. I am surprised Clark is not resisting more though.
He's being a gentleman! Come on. You don't really think he's going for it do you?

Originally Posted by DebbieG
Wow, Cindy is being more aggressive than Cat Grant. That's pretty impressive, actually.

Lois is escalating her tactics. I'm a little afraid to see what she's going to try next.

Cute story! I'm looking forward to the next part.
Thank you. And a few people have compared Cindy to Cat here ... LOL.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Welcome back Victoria! dance

This story is hysterical!
Thanks. It's supposed to be a comedy, so glad it's worked.

Do glad you brought in Lois' cousin Cindy! As far as I can remember she has never shown up in any fic I have read. Perfect.
Yeah, I can't remember her in anything else either.

Let's see how Clark is able to do a rescue, both of the victim from the crime and to keep himself from Cindy's clutches! rotflol
Clark has no problem with rescues ... of the normal kind, but it might be up to Lois to rescue HIM from this situation. Will she?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."