Originally Posted by Morgana
Welcome back Victoria! dance

This story is hysterical! Do glad you brought in Lois' cousin Cindy! As far as I can remember she has never shown up in any fic I have read. Perfect. Let's see how Clark is able to do a rescue, both of the victim from the crime and to keep himself from Cindy's clutches! rotflol

I too welcome you back and hope you are not doing too much too soon. Having had major surgery a couple of years back I know just how boring it can be to just sit around and I also listened to my share of "you should not be trying to do that"s but they all (and we) mean well.

Morgana,

This actually might be interesting as in a few fan Fiction stories Clark has shown himself to be unable to resist Lane women, mostly in the future. Nan Smith even has him marrying Lucy's great-grand niece in the Home series. What might be interesting is if Clark begins to show some interest in Cindy. The Green-Eyed Monster will almost assuredly surface. That and Lois can't keep from wearing and handling the necklace Clark gave her for her birthday...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham