Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I've very mixed feelings about your posting this part today. On the one hand, for purely selfish reasons, I'm delighted; I hadn't expected you to post so soon. But on the other hand, I am concerned; I hope you didn't push yourself beyond what your body is telling you is OK just because you know that there are FoLCs here awaiting your story. Please take care of yourself first!
Thanks, Lynn. I took my time ... don't worry.

I enjoyed this part and am looking forward to the next.
Good!

When I got to the end of this one, though, and saw Cindy going first for Clark's glasses and then his shirt, I had thought that she was reaching for Clark's shirt to rip it open because she suspected she'd see a familiar uniform underneath. After all, she did notice Superman flying by just after Clark disappeared into the bathroom, and she had already commented on Clark's body. I am still half convinced that she is on to Clark's secret.
LOL Actually she's just incredibly bold and aggressive.

Either way, she's making some pretty bold moves. She definitely resembles Lucy more than Lois in her interactions with men.

Joy,
Lynn
Oh yes. Definitely.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Oh, Lois! Cindy? [Linked Image] How desperate are you to have a miserable Clark-Free life?
Um, is 'Very' an understatement?

While waiting for Lois to come to the door he spent a few moments pondering the strange day he’d had. Lois had been so confusing. She asked for his help in mediating an evening with her cousin but then she’d made the strangest of comments and given him the weirdest of looks. He caught her staring at him on many occasions over the course of the day but he could not figure out her thoughts.
Run, Clark. Run for your life!
rotflol

“Clark’s visiting the little hunk’s room,” Cindy commented idly. Hunk? Lois raised her eyebrow. She placed the bottle down on the table and wandered over to stand next to Cindy. “Lois, you’ve met Superman haven’t you.”
The little hunks room. rotflol Poor Clark. Oh, no! Cindy has figured out Clark's secret.
No, she hasn't. But she's not oblivious to his charms, or scared to voice her attraction.

“Oh, he just flew by.” Cindy turned away and rested her head on the window pane. “So, what’s the deal with you and Clark then?” She grinned suggestively at her cousin.
Say, "he's not available!" Lois? Lois! Say it! grovel
I know you want her to, but at this stage ... do you really think she will?

Lois gulped. “Who’s ... who’s to say I haven’t. But Kent and I, we’re best friends, and colleagues. And that’s how it should stay.”
wallbash No, Lois. You didn't!
Of course she did ... come on, this is Lois!

Come on Clark. You’ve drunk five, maybe six glasses. How come you’re not more relaxed? Every time Cindy touches you ... you jump like a scared cat.
Maybe it's because every time Cindy touches him, he feels like jumping out the window.
Tee Hee

Lois saw Cindy begin to rise up on her tiptoes and her mouth dropped open when she realised that her baby cousin was about to kiss her best friend.
Stop this, Lois! Eeek! Clark may be forgiving but you're starting to cross the line. (Okay, you stepped over it by Part 2). You aren't really going to allow Cindy to attack your best friend who is clearly not interested, are you? What if the shoe was on the other foot? And it was Clark, trying to kiss a clearly not interested Cindy? You'd stop it then, wouldn't you?
*whistles innocently*

What happened with Jenny and Brian?
You'll see ... soon.

Originally Posted by sarah
I'm thinking that if Cindy does kiss Clark, Lois is going to suddenly feel ill.
Really?

Maybe sick enough (from the wine, not Clark and Cindy kissing) wink that Clark will want to stay and take care of Lois. Just my two cents.
Sarah
LOL. Lois is definitely going to have a reaction to what is happening ...

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."