Originally Posted by LMA
I am really loving Clark's change of heart--him coming to terms with his feeling for Lois (finally), and knowing he doesn't want to be alone for the rest of his life. I can see how if this Clark--who has kept his distance because he's believed that as Superman he can't be in a relationship--would take a long time to really let himself be true to his feelings. 8 years of friendship is definitely a lot to base a wonderful relationship on....that is, once they are totally honest with each other about their feelings, their fears (and some super-abilities wink ).

Eight years is a very long time to let this friendship (and love) grow. But imagine the strong roots when it's fully grown. smile

Really curious to find out what sort of plan Clark is cooking up! Hmmm...

LOL. Well, he did decide he needed a plan ... but as I've posted the next few chapters already you'll probably see that he never got round to initiating one before things got out of hand for him. lol

And curious if 'Brian' will make an appearance. Doesn't seem like a good match for Lois--I'm sorta thinking more about someone tall, dark, and handsome...glasses...wears the occasional pair of blue spandex tights. smile

Laura

You will see Brian! You will. Whether you think he's a good match for Lois ... who knows wink

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."