Originally Posted by Morgana
These two need to spend the evening getting real about their lives. Clark my lad, Eight years is a long time to pine for someone.

Why is Lois trying to avoid The Pact?

Please post as soon as you can!

They will spend 'an evening' together in the next chapter *nods* ... or is that 'a minute'? *questions herself* And even though eight years has passed Clark was not 'pining' all that time. Or, at least, he didn't realise he was pining!

Why is Lois avoiding The Pact? She's afraid of Clark - in a romantic sense. Afraid of 'forever' with a guy that only thinks of her as a friend. Why do you think that might be?

Originally Posted by DebbieG
So, Clark caved first. Of course, he could change his mind again. And again.

I'm curious to see where you take this!

LOL. Yes. Lois wanted the Pact at 26 and Clark didn't. Now Clark has finally realised that he does want it but Lois is running away.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I just had a chance to read this part. I'm enjoying the story already, but I am anticipating it getting even better than it already is. I'm looking forward to seeing what plans Clark comes up with, how the computer-matched date with Lois goes (because that *has* to happen, right?), and how our favourite pair finally do get together.

Joy,
Lynn

Yes, it gets even better, but I'm biased. smile You want to see Lois's date ... with Brian? Hmm, maybe you will.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."