Such love. A lifetime love? Wouldn’t that be nice
CLARK: So, how did you two end up together?
WOMAN: He asked.

As he flew back to the office he tried to mentally prepare himself for Lois. It took less than a second. Years of practice had honed his 'sarcasm defence' superpower. What he still wasn’t prepared for, and hadn’t developed a superpower defence against, was his heart.
Awwww

His gaze was drawn down to her skirt and legs. He felt a familiar prickling behind his eyes.

Control, Kent. Keep your control.
laugh Clark! Doesn’t want to be such a very patient man any longer, does he?

That’s when he knew. He could deny it no longer.

I need her.
hyper

Papers were now strewn all over the table and Lois had decided to leave Clark to sort them into some kind of order. That was the kind of thing he was good at.
That and the previous ‘neat’ reference in Part 1, well…the tidy apartment could be hers, too…for just a tiny ‘yes’ and ‘I do’.

Eight years ago she had been head over heels for the man in blue. Now, there was overwhelming respect and friendship.
mecry her ardor has cooled mecry

a smile came to her face, unbidden, when she saw that Clark had returned. He looked stunned for some reason that she couldn't comprehend
laugh

“Old news,” Lois looked up in shock. “How can you say that? He’s the city’s saviour. He’s the world’s hero.”

“Hmmm,” was the only reply she got. He dropped into the chair but misjudged and it skittered out behind him.
So…Pavlovian response. Someone praises Superman in his Clark presence and Clark makes an oops?

Features: Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Yes! He has a thing for blondes.
laugh

Interests: Opera and fine dining

Lois frowned. Not what I expected.

Name: Brian
So…she didn’t specify exactly what kind of partner she was looking for Clark?

So how do I win the delectable Miss Lane? Convince her to stick to The Pact. I’ll need a plan. And it has to be ready to go into effect by tomorrow night.
hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.