Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Take a deep breath, Lois. Prepare. How are you going to start this day on top?
laugh She *does* like to be on top.
CLARK: My top banana [Linked Image]

Oh yes. We all know that.

“Too long, if I can’t remember. I’ve been too focussed on my career to even want a date with anyone.”
/buys Lois a cat/

rotflol

“I can’t marry him. I just can’t. It would be too hard. It’s hard enough hiding my heart from him already, and we only spend work time together.”
Aww… also, maybe someone should explain ‘marriage’ to her and how ‘heart’ factors into it.

I don't think Lois is ready to listen to any kind of reason at the moment.

Even if I’m only ‘dating’ then The Pact is invalid.”
I never understood those pacts. What if you’re seeing someone around 35 but then break up some time later. Would the pact get invoked by default?

You know, I've never thought about that either. What would happen? Seeing someone from age 33 to about 38 but then break up? Hmm.

“But there’s no-one willing to go on a date with me anymore,” she admitted.
Well…not if she keeps sending her boyfriends to jail.

lol

“That’s it.” She sprung up. “I’ll find someone for him. I’ll find Clark his soulmate.”
Someone got a mirror?

Um, yep, that would be right. But I don't think anyone did. Shame.

Maybe she’s finally forgotten. That’s good. It would be too complicated being married to her, having to explain things, having to hide things. Yes, I’m glad she’s forgotten.
Yeah…they’ve been best friends for years and he hasn’t told her yet. That’s so going to go over well…

You never know!

Or rather, what does he want his perfect girl to like?
Late night outings. Some light B&E to pass the time. Dressing up in sexy costumes. Bondage.

What is going on in your mind, Michael? *tut*

“While I’m at it why don’t I see if I can find my own Prince Charming? I just need to make sure I put in the right answers to score myself a super guy.”
laugh

Maybe she will score a 'super' guy. What do you think?

The other FoLCs are right. This got to match them up :p

wave Michael

You really think so? *grin*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."