Thanks for all the comments.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
For some reason she remembered the pact the following day. And then made you swear again when she was sober.
jawdrop Now *that* I hadn't expected.

*grin* Really! How many people thought Lois didn't really mean it back in the Prologue?

They really are two of a kind, aren't they? Each wanting to marry the other, each afraid to do so, each planning to keep secrets from the other if they should actually marry -- secrets that would be much better shared.

Oh yeah. You really expect them to tell the truth, trust the other, from the very start? Where would the story be then>

“While I’m at it why don’t I see if I can find my own Prince Charming? I just need to make sure I put in the right answers to score myself a super guy.”
Now why do I get the feeling that she will find just that? (Cue Jimmy Buffet music: "If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain...")

Joy,
Lynn

You think Lois will find Prince Charming, or you think she'll find a super guy? smile

Originally Posted by Mike M
Oh great, they are both in a panic about the pact. This should be easy just agree to end the pact but this is Lois and Clark they could never do something that easy. Plus deep inside they neither one want to end the pact they both really want to go through with it. This could be both exasperating and hysterical for the next year as they dance around figuring that out and admitting it...

*nods* You've got it right, there.

Originally Posted by Annie B.
I bet that dating site will match them up. grin

Really. *frowns*

Originally Posted by Mike M
Originally Posted by Annie B.
I bet that dating site will match them up. grin

How could it not!!

Mike

*Laughs*

Originally Posted by DebbieG
Mid-30's, and they still don't have their acts together. Sigh. wink

It would be fun if the dating site matched them up. Kind of a "Shop Around the Corner"/"You've Got Mail" take. laugh

Yeah. Prologue = 26 years old. Chapter 1 = 34 years old. Still not sorted out their love lives. *tut* *tut*

Originally Posted by Morgana
They are in their thirties and still playing games?

Depends on what you mean by playing games. They do play Trivial Pursuit in Chapter 5!

Originally Posted by Female Hawk
What does Clark like? Or rather, what does he want his perfect girl to like? Think, Lois, think.

That final sentence would be a whole lot closer to the truth without both the second 'think' and the first comma. laugh

Very nice start.

Corrina.

Subtle change in grammar there, Corrina! *grins*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."