Take a deep breath, Lois. Prepare. How are you going to start this day on top?
laugh She *does* like to be on top.
CLARK: My top banana [Linked Image]

“Too long, if I can’t remember. I’ve been too focussed on my career to even want a date with anyone.”
/buys Lois a cat/

“I can’t marry him. I just can’t. It would be too hard. It’s hard enough hiding my heart from him already, and we only spend work time together.”
Aww… also, maybe someone should explain ‘marriage’ to her and how ‘heart’ factors into it.

A little internal ‘lie monitor’ poked her but she refused to acknowledge, out loud, all the evenings and weekends that were spent together outside of work time.
clap

Lois Lane Kent

When Lois realised she was smiling ... quite widely ... she dropped them immediately.
evil

Even if I’m only ‘dating’ then The Pact is invalid.”
I never understood those pacts. What if you’re seeing someone around 35 but then break up some time later. Would the pact get invoked by default?

“But there’s no-one willing to go on a date with me anymore,” she admitted.
Well…not if she keeps sending her boyfriends to jail.

“That’s it.” She sprung up. “I’ll find someone for him. I’ll find Clark his soulmate.”
Someone got a mirror?

“I just need to do it in only a couple of months.”
rotflol

then glanced down towards the twin desks.

Clark Kent
Lois Lane

The two nameplates stood out to her.

[…]

then glanced down towards the twin desks.

Clark Kent
Lois Lane

The two nameplates stood out to him.
clap

What? Why is she acting like I caught her doing something she shouldn’t?
Curious…

You know that time is running out. For some reason she remembered the pact the following day. And then made you swear again when she was sober. Or maybe she wasn’t really that drunk to start with.
Her brain remembers the important stuff…
CANON LOIS: razz I *did* remember Clark. Eventually.

But, as time went on, it became clear that his heart had been playing 'possum', letting his head think it had won. Well, now the 'possum' had woken up.
laugh

Maybe she’s finally forgotten. That’s good. It would be too complicated being married to her, having to explain things, having to hide things. Yes, I’m glad she’s forgotten.
Yeah…they’ve been best friends for years and he hasn’t told her yet. That’s so going to go over well…

Or rather, what does he want his perfect girl to like?
Late night outings. Some light B&E to pass the time. Dressing up in sexy costumes. Bondage.

“While I’m at it why don’t I see if I can find my own Prince Charming? I just need to make sure I put in the right answers to score myself a super guy.”
laugh

The other FoLCs are right. This got to match them up :p

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.