Originally Posted by Darth Michael
ER: I’m not sure he deserves a Lois.
EW: Changing your mind about that, eh? (I got that idea for these doubts from YOU!)
CLARK: Thanks. Thanks a lot, Michael.
ER: What? I merely suggested it. It’s not my fault the EW went there. Now, let’s see…Martha and Jonathan have a rendezvous with a stick of dynamite in the outhouse…
LOIS: Mom! Dad! shock
Oooops. Went too far back in time.

ER: So, basically he thinks that Lois is a selfserving, manipulative, lying, women who offers up sex for money?
CLARK: It's a possibility. That's all I'm suggesting. Either that, or the complete opposite.
LOIS: mad splat
But she's not thinking all the much better of him, is she?

EW: The other possibility is that he left the dimension (er... planet) entirely, and she'd never see him again.
LOIS: Interdimensional travel? rotflol
CLARK: You see my problem, then?

ER: Umm…He did not ask a plumber first, did he?
EW: Are you saying, that boilers can't explode in this manner? ER: Yeah. You’d first need to blow out the pilot light, let the gas flow, and then have faulty wiring. And all that then happening before anyone notices something’s off because, well…no heat. That makes it a rather suspect situation.
LHfHC Kids: Heat? huh Showers? Nah, we only got cold showers, except in summer. Then it was hot. Why?

ER: Or just use clones and the Zelig stone?
EW: Shhhhh!. You'll give Lex ideas!
ER: Well…*someone* has to!
evil

ER: That’s not very sophisticated of her.
EW: To tell the cops about Lex's wedding?
ER: Use ‘boss’ when you’re the professional caregiver to the third-richest man on the Eastern Seaboard and referring to him. Makes you sound like a two-bit gangster chick talking about local crime boss.
Sooooo?
LEX: Church does do one thing right. Those in his inner sanctum wear bombs in case they become turncoats.
NIGEL: Say, what?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.