Darth Michael: Thank you for your comments. smile1

Oh, it’s playing in a loop!
Maybe. Maybe not. This will be answered in the next part (now showing on a thread near you).

She’s apparently into sex, so…
Guilty as charged?

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Part 176
She had lied to Clark, though. She had gone behind his back and been dishonest with him.
I’m not sure he deserves a Lois.
Changing your mind about that, eh? (I got that idea for these doubts from YOU!)

CLARK: Thanks. Thanks a lot, Michael.

So, basically he thinks that Lois is a selfserving, manipulative, lying, women who offers up sex for money?
CLARK: It's a possibility. That's all I'm suggesting. Either that, or the complete opposite.

Well… /points at Super Mann/
Jimmy? Senator Black? The Nazis? (No, wait. This Superman has gotten rid of them). Who then?

So, the true reason for why he should have spent long hours naked with Lois would have been to make sure he could pick her out in a lineup or identify her dead body even after they had removed hands and face?
LOIS: Exactly! Wait. What?

Also, tacky. I do wonder if Lex enjoys having carnal relations with a woman while being watched by other guys.
Yes, the floor is also tacky. About the other thing, it was totally inadvertent and unintentional.

Look at that. Less than two months and the prospect of becoming a rich trophy wife and Lois has already turned into a slob.
Or she needs a day off.

What did the message say again: “Clark, please come and watch while I walk down the aisle to marry Lex Luthor *heart, heart*!”
That she wasn't running away with Clark the night before because she had a lead on her mom; so she was going forward with the wedding, but not actually marrying the man.

Well…duh! Unless he stops being Superman, there would always be press conferences in China and Siberia, where he talks about how he saved oh so many innocent people from landslides and floods.
Hence the high percentage rate. The other possibility is that he left the dimension (er... planet) entirely, and she'd never see him again.

Yeah, you need to apply the message with a green-glowing bat.
CHING: Geeze, Zara! Okay. Okay. I got the message. You don't have to hit so hard.

Having intimate relations with her?
Well, that. And her having them with Lex.

LEX: More smoked salmon, my dear?
So, quite easily?

Hmm… either a ‘did’ or an ‘n’ to many.
Thanks. Fixed.

Umm…He did not ask a plumber first, did he?
Are you saying, that boilers can't explode in this manner? shock

Maybe it’s got something to do with her having someone to ruffle her hair on a nightly basis?
LOIS: What do you…confused
LOIS: Michael! /gasp/ That's my grandmother you're talking about! She's OLD! They don't do such things. They don't have NEEDS. Ew!

Isn’t ‘outstretched’ one word?
It is NOW. smile Thanks.

Maybe a ‘you’ missing?
wallbash I could have sworn it was there a minute ago. There it is.

But the mister likes it long!
Mother ARNOLD: Precisely, Enrique!

Something to do with priming the bride for the big sell show?
More with arranged weddings were the groom doesn't meet the bride until the wedding day and fearing for the bride's chastity if the groom takes too much interest in the wedding.

I thought her Pulitzer ceremony for the story about Lex would be the most important day in her life.
CLARK: What about our wedding?
LOIS: Hmm…No, that’s number two.
MOTHER ARNOLD: You say PotAto. I say, PotAHto.

Does this mean Enrique is going to get deported to Havanna?
I do believe it is illegal to deport a naturalized citizen.

LEX: Law! Phaw!

Maybe a bit too much punctuation?
But commas are soooooooo pretty. jump

LOIS: Shear it off. Like Terry did in Wonder!
Sorry. Not in this story.

CLARK: But... But... But... the first Star Trek movie is my favorite one!

Or just use clones and the Zelig stone?
Shhhhh!. You'll give Lex ideas!

Him trapped between her and his chair with nowhere to go but up.
CLARK: help
LOIS: evil

Clark’s body or Lex’s throat?
LOIS: Yes.
Correct answer.

That’s not very sophisticated of her.
To tell the cops about Lex's wedding?

He needs me to make sure everything goes off without a hitch.”

Bill raised an eyebrow. “But isn’t that what getting married is all about, Mrs. Cox? Getting hitched?”
clap Say, you’ve been itching to get that one out here for a long time, haven’t you?
Thanks. No, that was a bit of spur of the moment corniness.

So, Bill has prove that Lex was the one to actually fire the crossbow bolts?
Or cut them out.

So , Betsy found him with his sexretary and started to choke him until he got a heart attack?
I wrote up what Bill found out about the demise of Mr. Cox, but I believe leaving it to the imagination of the reader works better.

MRS. COX: I plead the fifth.

So, does ‘personal and senior’ refer to her being the oldest woman Lex is engaging in carnal relations with?
Well, he was married prior to Lois...

ARI: Hey!

clap Plus, she’s having sex with him in his office.
LEX: What? I don't limit that to employees.

Hmm…Good actor, I think.
A little good cop / bad cop... yes.

Oh, Bill is such a clumsy guy, can’t even switch off a cassette player on a moment’s notice.
BILL: But I wanted her to hear it.

I’m not sure this is completely legal, Bill not informing her of the warrants and then interviewing her when he’s actually interrogating her. I don’t think anything she has said so far would be admissible in court. Maybe her entire case would get thrown out due to baiting her.
Possibly. A good lawyer could probably argue that. But since she didn't tell him anything he didn't already know until AFTER he read her her rights the judge might allow it.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.